Monday, March 21, 2011

We made it!!!!

So we made it to Vegas and Vanessa did too!!! I survived the dreaded flight and even though it was extremely long and my butt was asleep for most of the time, it was all worth it. My parents 50th anniversary party was absolutely wonderful. All my brothers and sisters were there with their many wonderful children all 32 grandchildren!!! That was an adventure:) I love them all, I really have a great family.

Tonight I took Vanessa to the airport because she could only stay for 1 day:( I am not as nervous about her flying this time, I think she likes the feeling of being an "adult" in her own little way. I pray she makes it home safely.

Good night...it is 2:16 in the morning and I am too old to be up this late so I will write some more about my great trip when I get safely home!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment