Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Trying to get the hang of this:)

Okay so I am a new blogger and I have tons of things to talk about, but I am not sure if I want to blurt them all out at once or just a little at a time. So here is some more info for my blog:)

Did I mention that my parents have been married for almost 50 years? Yes 50 years, seems like a lifetime. Anyway their anniversary is this month on the 18th and my brothers, sisters, and I are preparing a big party for them in Las Vegas (where we lived for most of our lives and where most of my family lives). My husband and my children and I are flying out there on the 18th for the party on the 19th and I am super excited!!!! I haven't been to Vegas in about 3 years and I am looking forward to seeing my large family which consists of 5 brothers and 3 sisters and ALL their children!!!!! I will be posting pictures of the grand event when we get back, so check back for those!!!!



Another item of business on my list is finding my daughter a wig for her play!!!! I need to find a 60's style wig for the play "Hairspray" I do not know where to begin looking for that because honestly who wears a wig with the style from the 60's?? But anywoo...when I find one I will be sure to post a beautiful picture of my beautiful daughter:)

That is another item of business, note to self "find camera adapter so I can download my pictures".....it is in my house somewhere, but I do not know where!!!!!

One more note.....Don't forget to watch American Idol tonight because I will be posting my votes and favorites tomorrow!!!!!

Thank you Come Again!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment