Thursday, March 17, 2011

Flying out tomorrow!!!!!

So tomorrow is the big day. Mario, Junior, and I are flying out to Vegas for my parents 50th anniversary!!! I am excited, nervous and stressed all at the same time. My head is killing me. I think I am most stressed about Vanessa having to fly out on her own Saturday, I am so nervous for her because she has a layover and she has never flown by herself. We will definitely be praying for her before we leave. She had to leave on Saturday because we were not sure if she had rehearsal tomorrow or not and of course she does not and she could have gone with us, so we are sad about that, but it is too late to change her flight.

I am very excited to see all my family...I have 5 brothers and 3 sisters and they will ALL be at the party!!!! This will be interesting:) This will be a quick weekend trip but it will be so worth it to see all my family and friends. Stay tuned for pictures and updates of the trip!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment