Friday, March 25, 2011

Hairspray Play

So I want to say to my daughter Vanessa how proud I am of her and how wonderful she was in her play last night. I really love my daughter and am proud of all that she does. I went to the opening night of her play last night and it was amazing. When my daughter is on the stage the whole stage lights up for me (such a mother thing to say, but true). She is so beautiful and I am excited for her and all that life has in store for her. I cannot wait til tonight because daddy, brother Mario, Aunt Michelle and her kids and of course myself will all be going to the show. I am excited for them all to see the show!!!! I am taking the camera to the show tonight so I can get pictures of Vanessa and some of the cast, so stayed tuned for that!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment