Thursday, March 10, 2011

American Idol

Okay well I was not too impressed with AI last night. Why are they letting the contestants have such broad categories anyway??? So the song choice for most of them was not the greatest, but here goes my judging skills.....

Contestant # 1- Ashthon Jones.....not a fan, did not like her song or outfit....sorry

Ashthon Jones


Contestant #2- Casey Abrams, a little different but overall he is okay so far, I haven't really decided one way or the other, but he is fun.

Casey Abrams

Contestant #3- Haley Reinhart, this little girl is cute as a button and has been one of my faves, but last night she did not pick the right song...hopefully we will see her next week and she can redeem herself:)

Haley Reinhart

Contestant #4- Jacob Lusk, I have not been a fan of this one, but I will admit he has a nice voice?? I did not like the song choic last night....also the contestants were to pick their idol and sing a song....who idols R-Kelly???? hmmmm???

Jacob Lusk

Contestant #5- James Durbin, he has been a fave of mine and I enjoyed his song last night, as long as he doesn't go over the top with his vocals he does good:)

James Durbin

Contestant #6- Karen Rodriguez, I really like her, but was not impressed with her vocals or outfit last night, but I think she will be back next week

Karen Rodriguez

Contestant #7- Lauren Alaina, this one has been my number 1 favorite since auditions, but I must say she was not on last night and I hope she can pull it together...

Lauren Alaina

Contestant #8- Naima Adedapo, she is my favorite wildcard pick, but OMG what did she do last night?? I am speechless....Rihanna, really??

Naima Adedapo

Contestant #9- Paul McDonald, he is quirky and I like it!!! Do not know if he will go all the way, but he is fun.

Paul McDonald

Contestant #10- Pia Toscano, this little pretty one is really a great singer and she happen to sing one of my favorite songs last night and she did awesome!!! She will go far in this competition.

Pia Toscano

Contestant #11- Scotty McCreery, do I even have to say anything about this little cutie pie....he is a born country singer, the only thing I would say is he needs to relax a little on stage and stop leaning to his right:) easy fix....he is leaning even in his picture..but we love him:)

Scotty McCreery


Contestant #12- Stefano Langone, well just like Jennifer Lopez, my daughter thinks this one is a cutie....I think he sing okay, but I will be surprised if he goes far...

Stefano Langone

Contestant #13- Thia Megia, she is so cute and has a beautiful voice, but she needs to loosen up on stage, I would like to see her have some fun

Thia Megia


Anyway overall last night was not the greatest, but one positive of my night is I found my camera adapter, so when I can convince my family to let me get some pictures  to post, I will be doing that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment