Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A little about me........

     So here I am, my name is Monica and I have been married for 17 years to my honey Mario Robinson. Over the years we have been blessed with 3 wonderful children.

Lashay is my daughter by another mother and she lives with her mother in Las Vegas, NV (where I met my husband).
    
 Vanessa is our daughter and Mario Jr. is our son. Vanessa is our 16 year old actress, singer, dancer and Mario Jr. is our 12 year old athlete who plays football and basketball.
    
 At the present time Vanessa is rehearsing for her school play "Hairspray" which runs at the end of March
and Junior is on a traveling basketball team "Fort Mill Trailblazers"

We are constantly on the go with our children and it keeps me desperately seeking sanity!!!!! Welcome to my world........

No comments:

Post a Comment