Thursday, March 10, 2011

Basketball....

Well tonight my husband, Mario, has a basketball game at 7:30 for our church league. This is the second round of play-offs, they won the first round and we will see tonight if they win again. Then tomorrow night my son, Mario Jr., starts a weekend tournament. He will play tomorrow night, two games on Saturday and the play-offs on Sunday. All the meanwhile, Vanessa has rehearsal tonight, tomorrow night, and possibly Saturday. I LOVE how they say possibly Saturday, so you cannot make any plans because of the possible rehearsal. Good thing my little girl drives and she can take herself to "rehearsal."

As for me, hopefully I can get some school work and housework done in the little spare time I will have this weekend. Do mommies ever have anytime for themselves? On the plus side, and I do not mean my pants size lol, we go to Las Vegas in 1 week from tomorrow, excited and nervous all at the same time. Oh yeah did I mention I do not like to fly?? I can do it, but I prefer not to. AND I hate packing for trips, I never know what to take with me and I always, always forget something!!!! Well I hope this rainy day Thursday moves along!!!
Loving Life!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment