Saturday, March 12, 2011

Basketball update

Sorry for the late update, but my honey lost on Thursday after a very impressive effort. They all played very well.

As for today, both my boys had tournaments, and of course I had to show support for my son. They played three games and won 1 and lost 2, but the boys they play are older then them so we don't feel too bad. They all played really good and to tell you the truth I do not understand how they can play three games all in one morning. I was tired just watching:)

My honey won his first game lost his second game and he is playing right now for best 2 out of 3. So I am waiting on the details of that game.

I came home from the game and Vanessa had already started cleaning the house so I didn't have much to do.....she is a doll!!!! I am blessed with the children I have.

So we are a less than a week to go to Vegas.....I am getting excited!!!!! I still feel like I have a ton of things to do before we leave, but I am so thankful that my brother in law is going to take care of my doggies...Thank you!!! So that is one less thing I have to worry about!!!!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!! Soon very soon I will post some pictures.......

No comments:

Post a Comment