Monday, July 4, 2011

The New Dining Room

Friday night we went to the comedy club with Karrina, Michelle, Melissa and her boyfriend, we had a great time and enjoyed the show.......

Saturday morning I tricked convinced Vanessa to go to Garden Ridge with me to pick out pillows for the living room so we could decide what colors to paint. Here are the pillows we decided on after a long search for the right pillow....I hope the pictures are clear enough, since I cannot find my camera and I have to use my crappy phone......I get a new upgrade in one month so I will be able to take better pictures then.....

downsize.jpg

From these pillows we decided to paint the dining room and the hallways tan.....before and after

0702111350.jpgdownsize.jpg0702111351.jpg

0704111116a.jpgdownsize.jpgdownsize.jpg

downsize.jpg

the only other thing I need for the dining room is the perfect placemats and candles for my home sign......

Here is my break down

gallon tan paint- 19.98
home sign for the wall- 24.99 50% off 12.50
fabric to reupholster the chairs- 13.98
center piece- 9.99
new dining room- priceless

No comments:

Post a Comment