Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Anthony turns 6!!!!!!

     Yesterday my nephew Anthony {who by the way is like my second son} turned 6 years old. We had the pleasure of hosting his family party at my house last night. I will start from the beginning, the reason my family moved to South Carolina was so I could be her full-time childcare provider. When we first arrived in South Carolina Anthony was only 5 months old {reason why he is like a second son to me}. I watched my sisters 4 children for 5 years until little Anthony started Kindergarten last year :(   I cannot tell you how much I miss watching my 3 nieces and my nephew on a daily basis. At the time there were definitely days that drove me crazy and I could have lost my mind, but looking back I would not have changed it for anything. They are like my second little family.


     Okay so the birthday party, Uncle Mario made spaghetti and meatballs for dinner {so yummy} salad and cheese garlic bread. Anytime anyone has a birthday Uncle Mario is also the designated cake maker because he makes the most delicious cakes ever!!!! So this time he made a chocolate on chocolate cake with {wait for it} Reese's pieces on top ....... YUMMO!!!!!! The cake was amazingly good {should not have eaten it but what can I say} So the whole time we are eating dinner Anthony is repeating "when do we open the gifts" and of course he was the first one to finish his plate and was bugging us all to hurry up and eat so he could get to the presents already. Here are some pictures courtesy of Vanessa and her cell phone..........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANTHONY!!!!!!! We Love You!!!!!! Is he not the cutest little boy ever and he has the personality to match!!!!



Right now his likes include Captain America and Thor {he just watched the movie last weekend with his family}




Cake with the Reese's Pieces (amazing)

What a cutie pie, seriously!!!

Weapons of mass destruction....lol

All he asked his mom and dad for was a drums set because he has started a band and he is the drummer, so he tells his mom "how can I be the drummer without drums" lol.....so the night before his birthday I searched on craigslist and found this set for my sister to buy for 40 dollars.....they were perfect!!!!

Captain America

Drum lessons from mom...he is in big trouble

Rockin out



No comments:

Post a Comment