Monday, April 4, 2011

Worse Blogger Ever

Okay so I have been told that I am the worse blogger ever, not nice, but I feel the pain. My life has been very hectic right now with work, family, and school. The class I am taking right now is Human Lifespan Development, which I love, but I cannot stand the professor...I cannot wait to be done with this class and I hope I will pass....so stressful. I have never received lower than a B, but I think this may be the first time:(

Work is going good, I am finally not going to be a temp any longer as I am being hired on. It only took 7 months...lol...I am excited except that insurance is SO DARN EXPENSIVE!!!! How am I  suppose to get insurance for my family when it takes half my paycheck:( that's a bummer.

Vanessa is done with her play and we have pulled Mario from the AAU basketball. The coach has done nothing but break my son's confidence and we have had it. Sports is suppose to be a positive experience for the kids and my son has gotten nothing but negativity so it is time for a much needed break!!! I am excited to have my weekends back because the basketball was taking away my weekends!!! Not to mention the money we will save.

So I will be posting about American Idol this week because a co-worker and I have taken bets on who will win it all. So stayed tuned for the updates on that.

I think that is about it other than the fact that I will be on vacation in 2 weeks, lounging on the beach doing absolutely NOTHING!!!! So excited for that!!!

Good Night All...................remember to pray for all those in need

No comments:

Post a Comment