Friday, April 15, 2011

Vacation

So tomorrow we hit the road in the morning to head for a relaxing week at the beach. Words cannot describe the excitement I am feeling to spend 7 wonderful days with my wonderful family and my sisters family. We also have an additional 2 children going with us due to their home circumstances and the chance for them to have an enjoyable spring break instead of being at home alone most of the time. I am very grateful for this beach trip and the time I will get to spend with my family. This year has already been stressful and we need to take this time to appreciate all we have together. I love this quote and I want to live by these words because sometimes we get caught up in the day to day stresses that we just forget to enjoy each other.

“It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.”

No comments:

Post a Comment