Thursday, April 7, 2011

Countdown until Vacation

So every year my sister's family and my family take our spring break with the kids and head for the beach for seven days.....awwwww, it is so relaxing and we do absolutely nothing while we are there except spend time with our children and enjoy the beach. We rent a beach house right on the coast and enjoy the week of relaxation. Well we are leaving one week from this Saturday and I cannot be more excited. I look forward to this trip all year and now it is here. We have some last minute arrangements to make, but we are working on all we can.

Another positive note is that next week will be my last week of school for a 2 week break, which after this class, is much needed. I planned this so while I am on vacation at the beach I will not have any homework to do!!!! I think that was pretty smart because seriously who wants to do homework on vacation??? Not I

My husband is studying for his state board test that he is taking on Monday!!!! I am a bit stressed for him because no one likes taking test and this one cost 165.00 so if something goes wrong (which we pray it does not) then we have to pay extra to retake the test. So Good Luck Honey!!!!!

Well once my life calms down I plan on blogging more and more!!! Have a good evening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment