Wednesday, April 13, 2011

VACATION MELTDOWN

My brain is completely shutting down for vacation....we leave in 2 DAYS and I am sooo ready to go to the beach for a full week......I am at work struggling to make it through the day and it is only Wednesday...

I am however super excited that my son and my niece are coming to work with me on Friday....it is so cute that every time my niece sees me she tells me how excited she is about coming to work with her auntie....the kids are doing a job shadow and unfortunately I do not have a glamorous job, but they did not have anywhere else to job shadow so they settled for me:) I think it is awesome that I can spend the day with them and they can take over my job...ohhh the sweetness:) So Friday will be a fun fun day:)

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment