Friday, September 16, 2011

Did you miss me?? LOL.......

So seriously it has been over a month since I last posted and I thought maybe I should share a little update so I can remember what is going on in my own life....We will start with Mario Jr. and a little about what he has been up too....

School has started and Junior is now top dog, the big 8th grade....he is the starting corner for defense on his football team. They have played 2 games and sadly have lost both games. Thankfully the first 2 games are preseason and do not count against us. Mario said to me, "Mom, if I ever tell you I do not want to play football MAKE ME" so apparently he is having fun with the football career, that is until basketball starts...lol Gotta love em right? Grades are good, but he is not thrilled about his teachers, which is nothing new. As I am sure all kids love their teachers, right? Here are a few pictures of my baby young man!!!

He is on the left, #10!!!!













On to Vanessa, she is now working, yup, working. Where in the world does the time go with these kids. I keep saying I will be happy when they are out of my house, but that is a complete lie, yes a lie. I am very sad that Vanessa is a Senior this year and is anxiously awaiting her time when she can move out. I keep trying to convince her to live at home for a year and save money, but you remember being that age once and mom and dad could not tell you anything. Anyway she is working at Brewster's ice cream shop and has quite enjoyed having her own money and I cannot lie, I have enjoyed her having her own money!!! Vanessa is focusing on her grades this year and she is planning on attending college after high school. We are signing her up to take the SAT and ACT by the end of the year, so scary!!! Then in January we will be applying for colleges!!!!!! OH NO!!!! I cannot stand the thought of my little girl leaving the nest:(

I was going to post pictures of Vanessa and realized I need a major update on pictures of her. She is really hard to get a pose out of, I will work on that this weekend....

So this weekend we were suppose to make the kids stay home all weekend and spend time as a family, but low and behold tonight Scarowinds opens, and of course the WHOLE school will be there and the kids just have to be there. So dad and I decided we could use some much needed alone and snuggle time. So we are letting the kids go to Scarowinds and daddy and I are renting a movie, getting take out food, and enjoying the night without the kids!!!!!

I will try and get better at documenting our lives for our memory base because truly I have a horrible memory and this blog is for me to update my life so I can remember what I have done!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment