Saturday, February 18, 2012

Addiction to Pinterest

So my friend hooked me to pinterest. I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I signed up for this wonderfully addicting website. Basically it is a whole lot of ideas packed into one place, how great is that. You can get recipes, DIY ideas, clothing ideas, organization ideas, hair and style ideas. Well as I was browsing through the site the other day I came across this recipe for honey walnut shrimp (which happens to be my husband and my sons favorite thing to order when we go to Panda Express) so I thought I would give it a try. This meal was sooo good and tasted just like the honey walnut shrimp  from Panda Express. I was very impressed with my direction following skills and the final meal. Here is the website for the full recipe. Try it out, you will be happy!!!  thefoodaddicts.com

1 comment:

  1. Tagged you in this fun little post:
    http://www.adamaprilaidan.blogspot.com/2012/03/eleven-by-eleven.html

    ReplyDelete